Monday, December 17, 2007
To Stir Up One Another
"Hmm, hello," she says, shyly sidling up to you all. "Not seen you in a while, eh?"

I hope you will all forgive me for my sudden and lengthy departure from the blogging world. Quite a few things, some good, some not so good, have been going on - I'll tell you about them all at some point.

Then: I was looking for a job
Now: I got jobs in Scotland, Newcastle and Cambridge and decided to move all the way to the other end of the country to Cambridge. It's been an amazing experience of God's care and plan so I'll definitely speak more about that over the next few weeks.

Then: my best friend was being courted by a wonderful godly man
Now: I went to their wedding a few months ago. It was the best wedding I have ever been to - so focused on God, his grace and his family

Then: my sister was pregnant
Now: my nephew Ruairi was born in August. Photos to follow!

There's a lot more to tell you and I am really looking forward to catching up with you all. I have missed you all in my blogging hiatus. I miss being stirred up by you all and hope that I can be part of encouraging you in my turn.

And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near.
Hebrews 10:24-25

Labels:


  posted at 16:36  
  7 comments



7 Comments:
At 17 December, 2007 23:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

You've been missed!

 
At 18 December, 2007 04:19, Blogger ashley said...

I missed you so much! I was so very concerned about you! Glad to hear you're okay!!

 
At 18 December, 2007 10:09, Blogger Miriam Pauline said...

I was wondering where you ended up getting a job! Congratulations. Good to have you back.

 
At 18 December, 2007 14:14, Blogger Beth said...

It's so good to hear from you! I've missed reading your blog.

 
At 18 December, 2007 22:11, Blogger Keziah said...

Thanks for the welcome back. I'm so looking forward to catching up with you all!

 
At 29 December, 2007 16:38, Blogger Susanna said...

Hello :) Anna told me you were back....I'm so pleased. Look forward to 'seeing you' some more. I will be 30 in the next year and 2months......

 
At 02 February, 2021 20:00, Blogger deraz said...

خدمات الشارقة – المحترف للصيانة – الامارات
ترميمات الفلل فى الشارقة
ترميمات المنازل فى الشارقة

 

Post a Comment

<< Home



About Me


Name:
Keziah

Location:
Scotland, United Kingdom

My Complete Profile

Favourite Websites
  • BBC Online
  • Boundless Webzine
  • Christian Medical Fellowship
  • Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
  • Desiring God (John Piper)
  • Elisabeth Elliot
  • Flylady
  • Good Book Company
  • Ligonier Ministries (R C Sproul)
  • London Institute for Contemporary Christianity

  • Archives
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    January 2007
    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    December 2007

    Labels
  • 101 things in 1001 days
  • accountability
  • bible study
  • biblical manhood
  • biblical womanhood
  • carnival of beauty
  • catechism
  • Christmas
  • consider your ways
  • faith
  • family
  • history
  • homemaking
  • marriage
  • miscellaneous
  • mission
  • news
  • photos
  • prayer
  • quotations
  • reading
  • Scotland
  • scripture memory
  • singleness
  • spiritual disciplines
  • time/money management
  • work
  • year of abundance

  • Previous Posts
    The Thinking Blogger Award
    Wisdom of the Wise: Robert Murray McCheyne
    Why are you Anxious?
    To be Happy with his Wife
    How Many of Me?
    Carnival of Beauty: Being Made in God's Image
    Beauty of being Made in God's Image: After Our Lik...
    The LORD is our Righteousness
    Wisdom of the Wise: Alexander MacLaren
    Be as Careful of the Books you Read

    Credits
    Blog Design by:


    Powered by:
    Blogger

    Meter by:

    Verse of the Day

    Blogroll
  • A Deeper Love
  • A Gracious Home
  • Biblical Womanhood
  • Butterflies in the Sky
  • Following an Unknown Path
  • In All Things
  • John Dekker's Journal
  • Just Enjoy the Journey
  • Just My Journal
  • Life in Return
  • Little People
  • New Day
  • Onward and Upward
  • Rocks in my Dryer
  • Satire and Theology
  • Solo Femininity
  • Titus2Talk
  • Twenty Six Cats
  • Une Fille d'Eve

  • I am reading...
  • Biblical Womanhood in the Home
  • ESV Reformation Study Bible
  • Practical Prayer
  • Spiritual Disciplines Handbook
  • Winter Stories (Tove Jansson)

  • I am listening to...
  • Classic FM at the Movies
  • Eyes Open (Snow Patrol)
  • Favourite Things (Connie Fisher)
  • The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid (Bill Bryson)
  • Messiah (Handel)

  • Buttons





    Christian Women Online
    Blog Ring
    Join List Random